CCV Child Protection Policy
IF YOU OBSERVE OR SUSPECT THE ABUSE OF A MINOR OR VULNERABLE ADULT,
REPORT THE SUSPECTED ABUSE TO THE FOLLOWING IMMEDIATELY:
- Virginia Child Protective Services (CPS): 800-552-7096 | or Fairfax County CPS: 703-324-7400
- The Clergy or Council of CCV
Since Christ Church Vienna highly values the safety of its children, the Council and Staff have adopted the Diocese of the Mid-Atlantic’s (DOMA) Child Protection Policy. That policy can be downloaded here CCV CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
All Staff, Council and Anyone Working with Minors are required to comply with DOMA’s Child Protection Policy and to be Certified through CCV’s Child Protection Policy (CPT). To be certified, you will need to:
- Complete & Return the CCV Volunteer Application—Application PDF Available Here.
- Attend a CCV Child Protection Training Seminar–Call the CCV Office (703) 865-7929 or Email Corky@ChristChurchVienna.Com for upcoming Seminar dates or to register.
- Face to face Interview with CCV Staff or a CCV Representative
- The CPT Team will also run a Background Check and follow up with References provided on the Application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of the Staff. Contact Info Here.
Thank you for your willingness to make Christ Church Vienna a safe place for Kids to thrive and grow in the knowledge and love of God.
Johnny Kurcina, Lead Pastor CCV
To work with children and/or students at Christ Church Vienna, one must first complete the below application below.
CCV’s Five Steps for Keeping Children Safe Click HERE