Externally Focused and Missional--God calls us to make disciples of all nations
As a church, CCV is looking to develop relationships globally with other churches and organizations. Our Global Missions Team is responsible fro implementing our strategy for engagement and resourcing missions globally.
- We have partnerships with the Anglican Church in Chile, working especially with La Trinidad in Santiago.
- We also continue to explore working with the Anglican Church in Nepal, supporting our brothers and sisters in the growing Christian population in this unreached nation.
- And we have worked with Green House Ministries–an Anglican Church Planting organization that brings Spanish Speaking missionaries to the U.S. to help start Spanish-Language churches and ministries.
Further we financially and prayerfully support:
- Anglican Relief and Development Fund (ARDF) – Relief and Development Work in the most under-served parts of the world.
- Five Talents International – Training, Finance and Support for Economic Development
- International Justice Mission (IJM) – Fighting Trafficking and Slavery Globally
- World Relief – Refugees and the Displaced
- Barnabas Aid – The Persecuted Church
- Anglican Frontier Missions – Church Planting in Un-Reached Regions of the World.
By giving, going, receiving and praying we hope to keep our Externally Focused Mission pushing us out into the world for God’s Kingdom.
If you have any questions or want to help contact our Missions Team leader Mark Carlson: email@example.com